Pages

Sunday 8 May 2016

Wishlist #126

I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful sunny day. Oh what a glorious day, I hope I got a tan that would be lovely.

Polishes Mentioned:
1. Rimmel - Nail Nurse - £4.49
2. Rimmel - Caramel Cupcake - £3.99
3. MUA - Odile - £3.00
4. OPI - Put A Coat On - £11.99

Why Do I Want These Polishes?
1. Rimmel - Nail Nurse - I have had my eyes on this for year and for odd known reason i just haven't picked it up. I am not really sure on why I haven't. It is a base coat, I do need a new one and I quite like trying out new ones.

2. Rimmel - Caramel Cupcake - I already have this. This is just a basic nude, I do like using this for nail art. I feel that this would be absolutely perfect for when it comes to an interview or just that mannequin nails. I do like using it which is a bit odd because I'm not usually one for nudes.

3. MUA - Odile - This is a beautiful lilac glitter, there I actually do own this one. I am yet to wear it of course. I will make sure that in the year of 2016 I will make sure that I will wear it. I do love the look of this and this will probably look perfect with a light grey or something like that.

4. OPI - Put A Coat On - This is an odd polish, I guess it is a base coat. But its not often you see a bright white base coat. This looks so cool. I am ready to look into to this because I am still not sure on what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment