Pages

Friday 13 May 2016

Currently Wearing | #83

This is how far behind I am that this is an Easter post. This is slightly embarrassing oops. I promise in this month, I will try so so hard to get up to date.
 
This is what I wore for Easter. I used Models Own Swan, this was from there speckled egg collection. I absolutely love this colour. I am just in love with nail polish, it looks incredible doesn't it. I also did an accent nail which was a chick. This was inspired by a instagrammer nailsbyjema. I used Topshop Lightning Dust, which has been used further on during the week. I thought it was so cute. I also used my go to white and black for the nail art, as well as an orange for his cute little nose.

2 comments:

  1. Love the speckled eggs polishes! Although not super seasonal, this mani is very cute.
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I may have to get the other ones I have and wear them all year round xx

      Delete