Pages

Sunday 1 May 2016

Wishlist #125

Its wishlist time once again, I am trying so hard to try and post more. I just for some reason don't feel motivated. But this month I am doing an exciting challenge.


Polishes Mentioned:
1. Essie - Take It Outside - £7.99
2. Models Own - Valerian - £5.00
3. Models Own - Absinthe - £5.00
 
Why Do I Want These Polishes?
1. Essie - Take It Outside - This is a unique nail polish. Sometimes when I looked at the swatches it was a grey shade and it seems in some more like a lilac shade. I really like this polish. It would look so beautiful on my skin or even in the winter. I think that would look perfect with some glitter over the top.

 2. Models Own - Valerian - This is a beautiful blue from the velvet goth collection. I absolutely love this and I feel like I need this. It is a bit more richer in colours than the other ones it seems. I think this would look beautiful with a galaxy nail thing going on ha-ha.

3. Models Own - Absinthe - I have this and this is a lovely rich green in a sort of jelly base. I haven't worn this one yet but I know when I finally do it will just pop off my nails.

2 comments:

  1. Love your wish list posts. Although I'm not a fan of the Essie, I have and love Models Own Absinthe. It's a fave at Christmas time :)
    Vicky
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou! Ooh that would be perfect for Christmas. I love your instagram and blog, you are the reason why I need every barrym nail polish haha! x

      Delete