Pages

Sunday 28 February 2016

Wishlist #116

It is wishlist time once again. Lets see what brands and colours I have this week.
                                           

Polishes Mentioned:
1. BarryM - Vintage Violet - £3.99
2. BarryM - Orchid - £3.99
3. BarryM - Forest - £3.99
4. BarryM - Poppy - £3.99

Why Do I Want These Polishes?
1. BarryM - Vintage Violet -
This is such a beautiful purple shade, I do love my purple shades at the moment. I have to say this one does remind me of BarryM dusky mauve. But after looking at swatches it has a beautiful crème shade and I really like this.

2. BarryM - Orchid - Now this is a beautiful purple shade again, I actually have this. I am yet to wear it but it is so pretty. This just looks incredible and I need to put this on my nails very soon. But I think this may be more of an autumn shade than anything else.

3. BarryM - Forest - I need this nail polish in my life right now. This is so pretty. I think this is absolutely incredible shade. I just have no idea why I want it so much, it is like a blue / green shade. I feel that I really need this in my life. So I will make sure that I get this in 2016.

4. BarryM - Poppy - I am not sure what the colour of this is. It looks more like a red or a pink one. This is more like a mixture of it, but I really like it. But I am not so sure if this would really suit me. But I have to say again that this is a really pretty shade.

2 comments:

  1. All gorgeous colours, I love the silks so much. Grab them soon before they're discontinued xx
    Vicky
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I saw they had discontinued. I was so annoyed as I need the green one. I am going to hunt for it xx

      Delete