Pages

Monday 15 February 2016

What I Got For My Birthday | 2016

So it was my birthday on the 30th January, I thought I would show you all my nail related items that I received. Also I was looking through my drafts and I found a post from last year that was of my nail polish that was never even posted. 
So this is all my nail polishes. YES I realise this is a lot but I have no care or even shame. The top set is from Seventeen where you get 9 different colours including some beautiful glitters, I cannot wait to get them on my nails especially that green. I have a set from #flashmob I have never heard of this brand but I cannot wait to use that blue its metallic. I have another set which is from primark I think this would be perfect for Christmas time because of the colour theme. Then the last set is from No7, I am super excited to use most of these. I haven't really used much from No7 before. I have Tanya Burr - Fairy Godmother, this is a stunning lavender shade that would be perfect for spring. The other one from Tanya Burr - Cookie Cutter, I need to do a close up on this polish soon because its so amazing, not sure when its perfect to wear it though. I bought two Models Own polishes, Oval Plum is a incredible polish. The other Models Own is Bermunda Blue, its a really bright blue. I have China Glaze Star Hopping, I absolutely love this and I need to wear this soon. The next one is China Glaze Ghostess With The Mostess, I cannot wait to wear this.
This is my nail art products. I have hot designs nail art pens, I cannot wait to use them and I have been looking at these for ages. I have an essence corrector pen and I love this. Then I have an AVON nail polish remover. The nail plate that I have is Mo You London - Princess -01. I have a some bow stickers and nail wheels.

No comments:

Post a Comment