Pages

Sunday 21 February 2016

Wishlist #115

Its nail polish wishlist time again for you, lets see what nail polishes I have got for you all.


Polishes Mentioned:
1. Topshop - AWOL - £5.00
2. Avon - Mambo Melon - £3.99
3. ELF - Chic Confetti - £1.99
4. ELF - Skinny Jeans - £1.99
5. ELF - Party Purple - £1.99
6. BarryM - Moonlight - £3.99
7. BarryM - Starlight - £3.99
8. Models Own - Roxy - £5.00

Why Do I Want These Nail Polishes?
1. Topshop - AWOL - I have this nail polish already, but I am yet to use this. It is a bright blue and would be perfect for the galaxy nail look. I have so many blue nail polishes in my collection that I am yet to use.

2. AVON - Mambo Melon - This is another nail polish I actually own, this is a coral/orange shade with a hint of shimmer running through it. I am of course yet to use this one. This is the problem with having over 600 nail polishes I am missing out on a lot of beauties.

3. ELF - Chic Confetti - Now this is another polish I own, this is a beautiful clear base glitter. This is a multi coloured glitter with micro glitter and hex glitter running through it. I think this is so pretty and I already have some ideas for this nail look that I will be doing with this polish.


4. ELF - Skinny Jeans - Oh look we have another polish that I have and another blue polish. This is pretty similar to the first one from Topshop. This is a blue crème nail polish. I have to say I will run out of polishes that I am yet to use.

5. ELF - Party Purple - Look its another nail polish that I haven't worn yet oops. This is getting silly now. I wont tell you if I have the polish because I know for a fact that I haven't worn them yet haha. But this is a really pretty purple shade that has a lovely silver shimmer running through it.

6. BarryM - Moonlight - This is a really pretty silver star glitter, this has got hex glitters running through it. This looks so pretty but you cant actually get it anymore because it was on a Christmas offer. But it is so pretty isn't it.


7. BarryM - Starlight - I couldn't find a picture for this one for some reason. But it has gold hex glitters and stars as well in gold. This is really pretty, such a shame I wont be able to get it anymore though.

8. Models Own - Roxy - Now this is a beautiful nail polish, this is a stunning purple shade. It has a hint of shimmer in a different colour running through it. I just hope that it shows up on the nail as I really like the look of it.

2 comments:

  1. Hey- I have Barry M starlight if you'd like it? I don't use it anymore for some reason. And as you'd probably get more use out of it I see no harm you having it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, sorry I never seemed to say that I didn't want it. But thank you xx

      Delete