Pages

Wednesday 10 February 2016

The Untried Year 2016

At the start of 2016 I set myself a challenge.

The Untried Year!!

Yes I have set myself the challenge of only too wear my untried nail polishes. I have over 600 nail polishes and I have to say I have barely worn any of them. So this is the reason I set myself I set the challenge. I have decided I would write down all of the nail polishes that I use in the year of 2016. So I am going through my collection and picking some amazing polishes to wear.

This wont include using polishes for nail art because I will probably only use black and white or just some random colours. I will only be using them on my main nails, so no nail art polishes included. I cant wait to see what polishes I can use in my collections. I decided I would only use main nail polishes as I don't feel using it as nail art I can really review the polish because I would only be using it on one finger for a pattern.

I hope you enjoy seeing what polishes I use at the end of the year when I will be doing an overall view on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment