Pages

Thursday 25 February 2016

Currently Wearing | #75

So on the 30th January it was my birthday. I turned 22. Of course I decided to do some birthday nails. I thought these come out quite well to be honest. Well you didn't see what happened before hand haha. All I have to say is they were really messy as I smudged my mini balloons.

I am wearing AVON Pastel pink, I used this with two or three coats. I cant remember seeing as it was such a long time ago. But as the silver nil I used another AVON polish in the shade starry night. This is such a beautiful shade and I haven't really had much use of silver foil nail polish. The only problem with this one is that when it comes off it is super messy around your cuticles. For the balloon I just used a random pink nail polish which made it look quite nice. I was very pleased with this nail look.

No comments:

Post a Comment