Pages

Sunday 7 February 2016

Wishlist #113

So it is wishlist time once again, lets see what nail polishes I have got this week.


Polishes Mentioned:
1. Models Own - Marquise Maroon - £5.00
2. Models Own - Cerise Shine - £5.00
3. Models Own - Oval Plum - £5.00
4. Models Own - Princess Pink - £5.00
5. Models Own - Trillion Taupe - £5.00
6. Models Own - Asscher Blue - £5.00

Why Do I Want These Polishes?
1. Models Own - Marquise Maroon -
This nail polish is beautiful, it is a reddish brown polish. This is from a diamond luxe collection which has real diamond dust in. I am yet to try this one and I cannot wait to crack this one out in the autumn because it is such a beautiful shade.

2. Models Own - Cersie Shine - I own this one too but shock to you all that I have actually worn it yay. It is a beautiful pink shade perfect for the valentines day that is coming up soon. I am a sucker for a pink nail polish.

3. Models Own - Oval Plum - I have just recently got this one. I cannot wait to wear this one because it is so beautiful. Not sure what type of weather this is best suited for. But whatever I cannot wait to put this on my nails as it is stunning.

4. Models Own - Princess Pink - This is another stunning colour, I have so many pinks so I haven't got this one. But the name defiantly suits this shade as it is so pretty and really princess like.

5. Models Own - Trillion Taupe - This is once again another nail polish that I have, this is my perfect interview nail polish. I just love it, is it sad that I just love looking at this nail polish and just haven't got an idea of what to wear with it. But its stunning.

6. Models Own - Asscher Blue - This is a absolutely stunning blue that I don't have in my collection that I need to get. I absolutely need this in my collection so I hope I have a bottle shop visit soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment