Pages

Sunday 14 February 2016

Wishlist #114

Another wishlist for you this week, I am hoping to go on a no buy. But it doesn't really look like that is happening. I don't think I need to not buy any nail polish ha-ha. I will keep spending nail polish forever.
                                                  
Polishes Mentioned:
1. Essie - Ruffles And Feather - £7.99
2. Models Own - Emerald Green - £5.00
3. Essence - Miss Universe - £2.99

Why Do I Want These Nail Polishes?
1. Essie - Ruffles And Feather - This is a beautiful green teal shade. It is really pretty, I haven't really looked much at the green nail polishes from Essie that much. But I am sure that every brand has this shade in there collection already. It is so pretty though and I may need to have a look at some Essie polishes soon.

2. Models Own - Emerald Green - I already own this nail polish, it is just so pretty. Its from the diamond luxe collection that has diamond dust in the polish. It is just so pretty and I may need to wear this one soon because it is so beautiful and I love a green nail polish.

3. Essence - Miss Universe - I looked at swatches of this and I wasn't really sure what colour it was. It was such a pretty shade, it looks like a blue shimmer in the bottle but on the nails it looks more like a black shade. I have got some Essence nail polishes but I am yet to wear them of course ha-ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment