Pages

Sunday 29 November 2015

Wishlist #104

It is wishlist time once again and I have two brands of polishes in here for you. I hope you've all had a lovely week even if we have got awful weather. Has anyone got any snow?
                                       

Polishes Mentioned:
1. BarryM - Watermelon - Recently Discontinued
2. BarryM - Rosehip - £3.99
3. Essie - Mind Your Mittens - £7.99
4. Essie - Power Clutch - £7.99
 
Why I Want These Polishes?
1. BarryM - Watermelon - This has recently been discontinued which I am really disappointed about. I have recently picked this up and I love this. It is a beautiful green, it doesn't look like this in the bottle. This is such a lovely shade and I mean I can never walk away from a green nail polish.

2. BarryM - Rosehip - This is such a gorgeous baby light pink. I haven't got any pink shades from the gelly hi shine range. I really need one in my life. So I would love to grab one of these. It is gorgeous and this would look perfect with a suntan.

3. Essie - Mind Your Mittens - This is a lovely navy shade. I haven't got any navy shades, I find that is a really hard colour to get because it doesn't seem to be made my mainstream brands. I may need to go and get some indie brands. I also love the name so I reckon this would be the perfect colour for the winter as mittens get very well used.

4. Essie - Power Clutch - This shade is lovely. I cant really decide what colour it is. It comes across like a lovely khaki colour, I have so many of that colour but I don't really care that is how much I love green polishes. I always feel this looks quite sophisticated. Why because I am the least sophisticated person you will know ha-ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment