Pages

Friday 13 November 2015

Currently Wearing | #63

It is Halloween nail art time. Obviously this is very late being uploaded I apologise. Anyway lets get into it.



So this is my left hand. I am a lot better at doing my nail art on my left hand obviously with being right handed. On my thumb nail I used Ciate - Mineral Clarity, which is a sort of textured feeling polish quite gritty. It may not be to everyone's tastes but I liked it. The next nail, well it was supposed to be a bat and it went so badly. That I thought it looked like a scary footprint. I used W7 - fluorescent orange and 2true black. The next nail is so cute, mini ghosts. I used BarryM Strawberry ice cream as the based which is always my go to pink. I used LA Colours - French White for my ghost shape and 2true black for the eyes. The next nail is the pumpkin nail which is my favourite nail. I again used W7 - Fluorescent orange, this is my favourite orange nail. I used 2true - black for the face. The last nail on this hand is eyes scaring at you. I used 2true - black as the base. I used LA Colours - French White as the eye colour. The colours I used for the eyes were Tanya Burr - Mischief Managed, Nails Inc - Queen Victoria Street, Sinful Colours Pro - Show Off.

This is my right hand, I always struggle with any sort of nail art on my right hand. I am wearing Ciate - Mineral Clarity, it is a lovely polish. My skull I used 2true - black with La Colors - French White. The next nail was supposed to be a witches' hat, it didn't really work out like that. I used Sinful Colours pro shine - Show off which is received in my Halloween nail box. I loved my Halloween look!

No comments:

Post a Comment