Pages

Sunday 22 November 2015

Wishlist #103

It's wishlist time once again. Lets see what I have got this week, I have all different nail polishes in this post this week.

                                      

Polishes Mentioned:
1. NYC - Ny Princess - £1.99
2. NYC - Magic Earth - £1.99
3. Revlon - Hello Bali - £4.99
4. Collection - Lilac Daze - £1.99
5. GOSH - Milky Way - £3.99
 
Why Do I Want These Polishes?
1. NYC - Ny Princess - I couldn't find any NYC nail polishes on the superdrug website. So I just took this from the NYC website. This is a gorgeous crelly glitter in a clear base. This is a purple with a gorgeous silver and a lovely lilac glitter running through it.
 
2. NYC - Magic Earth - This is such a gorgeous metallic green nail polish. I already own this and I don't think I have worn it yet but it is so pretty. It is so pretty and I cannot wait to use this, I am in love with it. NYC have got some amazing nail polishes.
 
3. Revlon - Hello Bali - This is such a gorgeous purple and I am in love with it. Revlon isn't a brand that I go and have a look at really. I don't know why there isn't really anything that excites me when I go over to that stand. But I do like the name of this polish and it is a deep purple which I do like.
 
4. Collection - Lilac Daze - I have this nail polish also. I do love collection nail polishes. If you just want to try a shade maybe a yellow or something they defiantly have it. You name it they have that colour. They are super cheap and really affordable for you.

5. GOSH - Milky Way - I only want this nail polish for the name it is so cute. I would love to do a galaxy nail with this. I haven't tried any GOSH nail polish yet so I may need to go and get one.

No comments:

Post a Comment