Pages

Thursday 26 November 2015

Currently Wearing | #65

This has got to be my favourite post on my currently wearing. I just love this look and I am trying to do more nail art.

So this is my currently wearing. Seeing as it is autumn and I had actually seen a fox the other week back. It walked in front of me, possibly really scary as I wasn't too sure how to react. But I used BarryM - Paprika which is one of my favourite BarryM nail polishes. I might do a post on BarryM gelly's one time actually. I used Rimmel - Caramel Cupcake as the base for the fox because I didn't feel comfortable doing it on the bare nail. For the white of his face I used LA Colours - French White and the black for his nose and eyes was 2True - Black. I love this nail look and I didn't even want to take it off, also if you want to see more pictures have a look on my instagram @hayleysnails123

2 comments: