Pages

Sunday 8 November 2015

Wishlist #101

It is wishlist time again I have gone this week with no buy. Woo Hoo. I hope you are all proud of me, I have a few ideas that are coming up on my blog soon. So have a look out for them.
                                          
Polishes Mentioned:
1. 2True - Nail Glitter - Cheryl - £1.99
2. Bourjois - Purple Fiction - £5.95
3. BarryM - Purple Countess - £3.99
4. Nicole By OPI - Sweet Daisy - £7.99
 
Why I Want These Polishes?
1. 2True - Nail Glitter - Cheryl - This is a bright pink glitter. It is very pretty and I would love to be able to use glitter as I haven't really got any ideas for it. I do already own one glitter so I would love to be able to do something with them.
 
2. Bourjois - Purple Fiction - This is such a beautiful purple. I have to say it is lovely. I don't have many Bourjois nail polishes. But I was searching on nail polish direct and just in love with them. But it is such a beautiful colour and I probably have a colour like this already.

3. BarryM - Purple Countess - This is a texture nail polish. It looks lovely and I am pretty sure that they don't sell this anymore. As I know this is gorgeous so I may need to try and find this somewhere. This is such a beautiful purple shade that would be perfect in the autumn.
 
4. Nicole By OPI - Sweet Daisy - Nicole by OPI is a brand off of OPI. This is from the Carrie Underwood collection. It is such a gorgeous coral shade, the name of this is a bit strange as it has nothing to do with daisies which is odd. But it is so pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment