Pages

Sunday 15 November 2015

Wishlist #102

It is nail polish wishlist time again. Lets see what polishes we have got in this weeks list.

                                 

Polishes Mentioned:
1. W7 - Polar Nights - £1.49 purchased on fragrance direct
2. Pretty - Poundland - Speckled Pink - £1.00
3. MUA - Moody Mink - £1.00
4. W7 - Tinkerbell - £1.49 purchased on fragrance direct

Why Do I Want These Polishes?
1. W7 - Polar Nights -
I have this nail polish. I have to say the picture that I used for this doesn't look the same. It quite a light polish more like a creamy white with a hint of mint, it has flecks of gold glitter pieces running through it. I wish I was good with nail varnish terms as I never know what any of them mean.

2. Pretty - Poundlan - Speckled Pink - I have this nail polish as well. It is just like one of the polishes from the Models Own collection. This is only £1, it is lovely and this will be perfect for the Easter months as they are just so pretty.

3. MUA - Moody Mink - I have this nail polish as well. It is like a gorgeous murky purple colour. I am useless at describing nail polish shades I am sorry. It is so perfect and I think this would be perfect for the working environment.
 
4. W7 - Tinkerbell - I am a sucker for Disney and I do love tinkerbell. I believe that this should be green though as her dress was green. This is so pretty and I really need this in my collection but I cannot find it anywhere though.

No comments:

Post a Comment