Pages

Sunday 1 November 2015

A Nail Polish Wishlist #100

It is my 100th wishlist, thinking of doing a post this week showing you all the products I have got from the 100 previous wishlists.
                

Polishes Mentioned:
1. LA Colours - Tinsel - £1.99
2. LA Colours - Sky High - £1.99
3. LA Colours - French White - £1.99
4. BarryM - Mist - £3.99
5. BarryM - Meadow  - £3.99
6. BarryM - Heather - £3.99
 
Why Do I Want These Polishes?
1. LA Colours - Tinsel - This now polish is a gorgeous pink tinsel polish. Obviously as it is called tinsel. This would be perfect for just all over a white base. I already own this and I haven't used it yet as usual. I bought it from a discount store in Westfields, I may need to visit that shop again.
 
2. LA Colours - Sky High - This is also one of the polishes I own. This is going to be perfect for nail art. I am unsure what I can use this for but it is so pretty. I also bought this in the same shop in Westfield. I also feel blue nail polishes are always called sky high which s strange.
 
3. LA Colours - French White - This is my go to white. I know everyone seems to go for OPI alpine snow but that is too overpriced for a white. It is so good and it isn't streaky, I might do a white nail polish look or something I will decide.
 
4. BarryM - Mist - This is such a gorgeous blue, it is like a matte effect look. It would be absolutely perfect for spring I reckon. I love it and it is like a duck egg blue shade. I love the name of it as well.
 
5. BarryM - Meadow - This is a beautiful green/mint shade. It is so nice and this agin would be perfect for spring. I would love to use this as a base for some flowers as I would love that.

6. BarryM - Heather - Another one from the silk collection, this is heather. It is a very pale lilac, this again would be perfect for the spring season. I need this in my life but I have no idea what I would do with it sadly.

No comments:

Post a Comment