Pages

Friday 31 October 2014

Nail Wheels | Halloween

As today is Halloween, I thought I would show you my nail wheels. This is my first attempt doing nail art on a wheel. I am impressed with them.
 
So here is my nail wheels that I have decided to do for Halloween. I am very impressed with it all because I really enjoyed doing this and I am ready to do so many more. So lets see what I have got for you on here. I am not going to go through them all like talking about them, I'll just say what they are.
 
From the start - Dracula, mummy, spider web, a scary tree with like blood gradient, a RIP tombstone, a scary eyes with red veins, spiders, ghost, googly eyes, cat eyes, blood dripping down, scary eyes, Jason mask, ghosts, fangs, Frankenstein, pumpkin and last a black cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment