Pages

Saturday 4 October 2014

A Nail Polish Wishlist #45

I have got another wishlist for you, lets see what nail polishes I have got for you. Also this is a really long wishlist for you today.

Polishes Mentioned:
1. Topshop - Drink Pink - £6.00
2. OPI - I Knead Sour Dough - £11.95
3. Models Own - Flip Flop - £5.00
4. Models Own - Bikini - £5.00
5, OPI - Don't Give A Rotterdam - £11.95
6. Sally Hansen - Raisin The Bar - £6.99
7. Topshop - Art School - £5.00
8. Models Own - Beach Bag - £5.00
 
Why I Want These Polishes?
1. Topshop - Drink Pink - This polish is beautiful, I think that this is a matte nail polish, I just love this and it is incredible colour. I love Topshop nail polishes as well because they always have beautiful colours.
 
2. OPI - I Knead Sour Dough - I think OPI have one of the most amazing names for nail polishes. So this is one amazing polish shade I also love the colour because you never know how many nudes/browns shade you need to have. I just love this colour and the name.
 
3. Models Own - Flip Flop -  This nail polish I have already got so I am glad that I have this. Its a green highlighter shade and I just love this so much. I think its one of the most amazing colour because it is incredible. I need to wear this very soon actually.
 
4. Models Own - Bikini - I love this shade and it is incredible. I haven't got used to yellow shades yet so if I got this I had no idea what I would do with it because I am so pale. I think I would look really strange I just wouldn't know what to wear. But I am sure that I would get used to it.
 
5, OPI - Don't Give A Rotterdam - I actually have this polish as well, I haven't used this yet. Its a very offish blue shade. It looks really good as well, I really like this shade and I cant wait to go and wear this polish.
 
6. Sally Hansen - Raisin The Bar - This polish is just a gorgeous shade, I cant get over how lovely this colour is. I really need to have this one. I have two Sally Hansen polishes but I don't think that these are from the same sort of range.
 
7. Topshop - Art School - This is such an amazing colour, also Topshop nail polishes are just perfect so I want this. Also its a gorgeous name because art school it reminds me of orange shades or some bright shades for some reason. This is why I really like this shade and Topshop have some amazing polish as well.
 
8. Models Own - Beach Bag - This is so pretty nail polish, I just love this shade. I also have this polish as well so that's sneaky of me, but I just love it. It seems like a gorgeous coral shade and I am yet to wear this yet. But I am excited to wear this soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment