Pages

Sunday 12 October 2014

Haul | Collective Haul

This is a collective haul, this probably isn't that old of a collective haul. As I only got some of these polishes in the last week. But anyway lets see what polishes we have got.

ELF - Chic Confetti - I just love glitter polishes as I am sure you know that already. But this is such a gorgeous shade with lots of chunky pieces of glitter in.
 
AVON - Mambo Melon - Recently I became an AVON representative, so I am sure I will be buying some polishes from there. This is such a gorgeous coral/red shade. Its hard to describe what the colour is.
 
ELF - Party Purple - This is such an amazing colour, I really like this one. I have recently found a love for purple shades. This has little flecks of glitter in as well.
 
BarryM - Orchid - This is a new one from there silk collection, I just love it. I don't think this is any polish that I already have. So that's probably why I just love it so much. I am sure I'll be using this polish a lot.
 
ELF - Skinny Jeans - I love blue shades, I just love the name of this polish. It is so pretty shade, I love it so much as it is beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment