Pages

Saturday 25 October 2014

A Nail Polish Wishlist #48

Its wishlist time. I have to admit this is one of my favourite posts. I do just love posting these wishlists and even when I go shopping I have to add nail polish when I get home.

Polishes Mentioned:
1. OPI - Gaining Mole- Mentum - £11.95
2. Max Factor - Meteorite -  £3.99
3. Makeup Revolution - Sensitive Heart - £1.50
4. Topshop - The School Of Thought - £5.00
5. Topshop - Dilly Dally - £5.00
 
Why I Want These Polishes?
1. OPI - Gaining Mole - Mentum - This is such a gorgeous glitter shade, I love glitter nail varnishes as I am sure you are all aware off. This is just one gorgeous polish and I love OPI nail polishes and they are just beautiful.
 
2. Max Factor - Meteorite - This looks beautiful as well, I just love this shade. Its a very pretty one and I dont really have any shades like this. So it would be something completely different for me too wear. But I just love the look of it and the bottle is really sweet as well.
 
3. Makeup Revolution - Sensitive Heart - Now this nail polish is just beautiful. Firstly the name of this is just so cute and really sweet. The colour is the cutest polish I have seen. I really need this polish in my life as well.
 
4. Topshop - The School Of Thought - I love green nail polishes. They are just amazing and I need to have more Topshop nail polishes because they are so creamy. Also I really love the name of this polish because its really cute. I need to go to Topshop and get some more of there nail polishes.
 
5. Topshop - Dilly Dally - This is a matte nail polish, I have to say that I am not too keen on matte nail polishes sometimes. But this nail polish is one gorgeous shade and this is something I would like to have because I really like this colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment