Pages

Saturday 1 November 2014

A Nail Polish Wishlist #49

Its wishlist time, cant wait for this one.

Polishes Mentioned:
1. OPI - Don't Pretzel My Buttons - £11.95
2. Topshop - Clique - £5.00
3. Topshop - La Cucaracha - £6.00
 
Why I Want These Polishes?
1. OPI - Don't Pretzel My Buttons - I love this colour and the name of this is incredible. I am loving this nude shade. I need to find this polish somewhere because it is amazing. I cant help but love this shade even though I wont pay that much money for it.
 
2. Topshop - Clique - This is my perfect shade, I just love it so much. I am pretty sure that you know that green nail polishes are just one of my favourite shades. I loved this, it is so pretty. Also Topshop have some incredible nail polishes colours as well.  
 
3. Topshop - La Cucaracha - The name of this shade took me forever to type, I just love this colour. I wish I would be able to say what the name was. But its one gorgeous polish shade. I also have a think for orange shades because that's one of my favourite colours as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment