Pages

Saturday 18 October 2014

A Nail Polish Wishlist #47

Its nail polish wishlist time, I hope you enjoy this.
 
Polishes Mentioned:
1. Max Factor - Candy Blue - £5.99
2. Rimmel - Let's Get Nude - £3.69
3. Primark - Lilac - £1.00
4. Seventeen - Azure Amore - £3.99
 
Why I Want These Polishes?
1. Max Factor - Candy Blue - I just love this colour, this is really pretty. It seems like an odd metallic shade which I really like the metallic shades. I love it and I want this so badly. I also haven't tried any Max Factor nail polishes.
 
2. Rimmel - Let's Get Nude - I love nude nail polishes as they always come in handy when you are wearing one. I just love it and I already own this because I just couldn't resist as nude polishes are one of my favourites.
 
3. Primark - Lilac - Primark is probably a brand that not many people look at the polishes. But I just love Primark polish. I wish I could of found the polish though but sadly I just couldn't.
 
4. Seventeen - Azure Amore - This is such a pretty nail polish and I already own this polish as well. But this is such an amazing polish and I love it. I think they are amazing colours from the Seventeen range.

No comments:

Post a Comment