Pages

Saturday 11 October 2014

A Nail Polish Wishlist #46

Its wishlist time, lets see what polishes we have got here.

Polishes Mentioned:
1. Accessorize - Spring Apricot - £3.45
2. Max Factor - Red Bronze - £5.99
3. MUA - Leapfrog - £1.00
 
Why I Want These Polishes?
1. Accessorize - Spring Apricot - This is such a cute name for a nail polish, I think this is beautiful peach/apricot shade. I just love it and its always great to have a different brands that I wouldn't have probably tried before. It is so gorgeous.
 
2. Max Factor - Red Bronze - Now this is such a gorgeous shade, I just cant decide how this is a red shade either because it looks just like a bronze shade. I really like this shade and I haven't tried a shade from max factor either.
 
3. MUA - Leapfrog - I just love this shade, I love green nail polishes. I probably have every green shade that you can imagine. I love it and also MUA polishes are quite good. I really like this shade, its such a cute shade. The name is quite random I guess as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment