Pages

Thursday 19 September 2019

Currently Wearing | #308

Here we have another currently wearing, I haven't worn a glitter topper in so long. I am slowly realising that I have too many and rarely gravitate to them. So I might start a new topper challenge so I can use them.
I have New Look Bright Green, this is such a beautiful green. I do love my greens as you all know so I needed to wear this. Unfortunately new look don't sell polish anymore which is very annoying as I really liked the ones that I picked up. I have put Nails Inc Glastonbury over it. I did this because it was Glastonbury weekend when I did this. So of course I had to use this. It is really gorgeous. I also did the most amazing macro shot of it and I was so happy with it. I will try and do more because I love using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment