Pages

Sunday 22 September 2019

Mani & Lola | August 2019

Here is my August Mani and Lola box, my last ever box!

So here is my Mani and Lola box, I am not sure if this is a particular summery box. But there you go. I have China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy, I already own this polish. This is such an iconic polish when it comes to china glaze polishes. This is really beautiful, I cant wait to wear it in the summer as it is so bright. The next polish is Mavala Rose Dust, now I have a problem with this polish because it is so small and I am just not a fan of how small they are. But it is a cute little colour, not sure if it fits in the summer. I have Orly Glowstick, this is the polish that really excites me. I am so happy to get this because I have wanted this for so long. It is really gorgeous. It was a little streaky and watery when I swatched it on the wheel.

Now the non nail polish items. I have Nails Inc Remover Pot, this isn't really anything exciting. They do always come in handy though, I really do enjoy them. I am quite lazy when it comes to clean up, I usually dip my pen in and clean it up. The last one is Nails Inc Lacquer Lock, I am intrigued about this. I am going to have a look at this and I may film a video for you.

So go and follow my YouTube. I need to start blogging a lot more as I have so many ideas and have done so bad recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment