Pages

Tuesday 10 September 2019

Mani & Lola | July 2019

Here is another Mani & Lola post. This is for July 2019, lets have a look at the polishes.
 
The non polish item is Orly Cuticle Oil, this smells so good. It has cherry blossom and orange extract in it. If I didn't have so many cuticle items in I would be using this. I have Nails Inc Believe Or Leave, not the best polish to show because it needs so much shaking up. But it is a gorgeous polish. The next polish is Cuccio Flirt, this is an off white. I really love the look of this polish. I am an in need of some more white/nudes if I am honest. So maybe this one will be perfect. I have Artistic Colour Love At First Skate. This is a stunning pink with purple flash running through it. I hope this makes it onto the nail, we will just have to wait and see when I eventually get round to wear it. The last polish is OPI Dance Party Teal Dawn. I think this one will be a polish that is perfect for Spring/Summer I can't wait to wear this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment