Pages

Monday 2 September 2019

Glam Nails Challenge | May 2019 Overview

I have tried to do this for every single overview, I keep forgetting to do one. I will make sure I do this when I do another challenge! This was the floral glam nails challenge.

Here is all of my floral nail art. I am just so excited when I did this because if you have been following for a while. You know I absolutely love floral nails. There is so many more designs that I want to do. I think my avourites were sunflowers, roses and daffodils. Also I do love the daisies and the orchid was surprisingly up there because I loved them.
I finally managed to get my macro lens working. So I have been super excited, I will eventually do lots of nail art maybe next year. I love doing these, I really love how these all turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment