Pages

Sunday 11 October 2015

A Nail Polish Wishlist #97

It is wishlist time. This has taken so long as I have been out all of the day.
 
Products Mentioned:
1. L'Oreal - Dating Coral - £4.99
2. L'Oreal - Café St Germain - £4.99
3. L'Oreal - Sex On The Peach - £4.99
 
Why I Want These Polishes?
1. L'Oreal - Dating Coral - This is such a beautiful shade and I may need in my collection so much. I love the name of it as it is so cute as well.
 
2. L'Oreal - Café St Germain - This is a beautiful shade. I have never seen a colour like this before either. But it like a greyish taupe nail polish. I am a sucker for one of these colours though. I do love this nail polish shade though and I cant wait too have a look for this in the shops.
 
3. L'Oreal - Sex On The Peach - This is an odd colour though. I cant really explain what the colour looks like. But I do think its so pretty though, I find the name of it hilarious and I do quite like the colour though.

No comments:

Post a Comment