Pages

Sunday 18 October 2015

A Nail Polish Wishlist #98

Its wishlist time once again, lets see what polishes we have featuring in this week.

                                          

Polishes Mentioned:
1. Models Own - Rhubarb & Custard - £5.00
2. Models Own - Fizzy Cola - £5.00
3. Models Own - Gumballs - £5.00
4. Maybelline - Coral Heat - £2.99
 
Why I Want These Polishes?
1. Models Own - Rhubarb & Custard - This is a lovely looking nail polish. This is a jelly nail polish consistency. It is a pinkish red nail polish and I love it. I like the sweet idea of the polishes and I reckon they should do many many more.
 
2. Models Own - Fizzy Cola - I have this nail polish already. This is so pretty and I haven't really worn it already. I love the shade and I cant wait to do this nail look with it.
 
3. Models Own - Gumballs - This is such a beautiful bright pink shade. I love it so much and I need this one in my collection. I just have so many pinks in my huge collection but this one comes across so much different.
 
4. Maybelline - Coral Heat - This looks such a pretty neon shade. I do love neon nail polishes. This is from the bleached neons collection. I probably have a colour like this. It is really pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment