Pages

Sunday 25 October 2015

A Nail Polish Wishlist #99

So it is wishlist time once again, I hope you have all had a lovely week.
 
Polishes Mentioned:
1. Models Own - Pear Drops - £5.00
2. Models Own - Liquorice Allsorts - £5.00
3. 2True - Pro Sparkles - Alesha - £2.99
4. BarryM - Matte Top Coat - £3.99
5. Topshop - Port De Bras - £5.00
 
Why I Want These Polishes?
1. Models Own - Pear Drops - This is such a beautiful colour and it definitely looks like the shade of pear drops. I love it and it is also scented as well which makes everything a lot better I believe. I have already got one of these polishes already and they are textured, it may be good to make it matte or unless you like that texture feel.

2. Models Own - Liquorice Allsorts - This is just your standard black nail polish. I have many black nail polishes but this looks good though. I actually hate the smell of liquorice so this is kind of pointless really.

3. 2True - Pro Sparkles - Alesha - This is a strange glitter, it is a mixture of many many colours. I don't think I could even explain it. It has got so many different colours, it has pink, blue, black and many more. It is quite small glitter pieces.
 
4. BarryM - Matte Top Coat - I do like the matte effect look. I know it may not be for some people, but I always feel it depends what colours you use. Maybe a khaki would be perfect I have seen a few nail looks like it. I can probably think of many more shades to use.
 
5. Topshop - Port De Bras - This hasn't got a picture as I cant actually find it anywhere. It is a pink creamy look, it is so pretty. I like the name but I wonder what it is actually means or even about.

No comments:

Post a Comment