Pages

Wednesday 7 October 2015

Nail Polis Wednesday | #87 & #88

I have got nail polish Wednesday here for you. I have two different polishes for you. So lets take a look at what polishes we have got.
 
BarryM - Key Lime
This is one of my favourite nail polishes from BarryM. If I only had one nail polish that I could have left in my collection it would defiantly be one of my favourite polishes ever. It isn't coming up as how it should be normally which is a shame.
 
BeautyUK - Café Culture
This is the perfect nude, it has a shimmer in it. It is quite a lighter shade that too your natural nude. I really like this brand as well, but they have recently changed it and are bringing in different colours as well as a different formula. I might use this soon for a leaf nail or something if I can think of how I will do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment