Pages

Friday 24 July 2015

Nailbox | June 2015

Today's post I have decided to show you the June 2015 nail box. I know its July so I decided I would show the previous box as I actually received my July box this morning. So I will show you what is in here.

Nailbox is a monthly subscription box filled with nail polish and nail tools.
How It Works:So if you are a nail polish addict like myself I knew that this was the right box for me. I have never had a beauty box before so when I saw this I felt so excited.

You want to know how it works, you can by month by month which is £15.00 and then the 3 month prepay works out as £14.50. A 6 month prepay is £14.00 and then finally the whole year, 12 month prepay is £13.50 which actually works out cheaper if you pay a whole year.
 
This is what the box looks like and I was so excited when I opened this on the morning that it arrived. I never seem to get any post or deliveries so when I do I get very excited. So you get three nail polishes and then a top coat, as well as having a nail tool.
Lets stop waffling and going on about nailbox lets get into the exciting part the nail products and polishes

Elegant Touch - Cuticle Nipper - I desperately was in need for this as the previous week I had just bought a cuticle oil that will be featured in next week's post. I really like it and am quite impressed with them.

Nails Inc - Colville Mews - I do love a nude nail polish and I have to say I do like the new style of packaging (that is how long I haven't had a nails inc polish for). But the name of this is odd as I have no idea what it even means.

Essie - Roarrrrange - I am obsessed with orange nail polishes and I don't know why. But I really like this orange shade and the name of it is so eye-catching as well. Essie is one of those brands that I love to look at and always walk away. I was super excited when I saw this.

Seche Vite - Top Coat - I was even more excited when I saw this. I mean what is my life about when I get over excited by a top coat really. I have seen so many things about this and I felt left out really. I cannot wait to use this.

What do I think of this box?
I absolutely love love this and it makes me so excited and happy to see what is in the box when it arrives in the morning. So nailbox you are a winner in my eyes and I want every brand of nail box that is being brought out if I could as well as if I had the money.

If you want to check out the nailbox website, click here
(I bought this box with my own money and the views are all my own!)

No comments:

Post a Comment