Pages

Sunday 26 July 2015

A Nail Polish Wishlist #86

 
So it is wishlist time again and I have an orly wishlist which is all the nail polishes in the wishlist.

Polishes Mentioned:
1. Orly - Lift The Veil - £4.95
2. Orly - Kiss The Bride - £4.95
3. Orly - Chantilly Peach - £4.495
4. Orly - Basket Case - £4.95
5. Orly - Snowcone - £4.95

Why I Want These Polishes?
1. Orly - Lift The Veil -
This is such a pretty nail polish. It is such a gorgeous Barbie pink and I really like this nail polish. It is so cute and I think that this is obviously the perfect shade possibly for a wedding.

2. Orly - Kiss The Bride - Now this is a beautiful light pink shade. I am not the biggest fan of pale pink shades usually but I do like this one. I also think that the name of this is very cute and would be one of the most perfect manicure polishes.

3. Orly - Chantilly Peach - This isn't a peach colour really, its more of a metallic colour. But is a really nice shade and I would reckon that doing this with some nail art designs on the top as that would be quite cool.

4. Orly - Basket Case - This is the one polish from Orly that I actually have. This is such a lovely shade and I cant wait to get this on my nails as it would be a perfect summer colour. Of course as I write this it is pouring down with rain and is so dreadful weather.

5. Orly - Snowcone - I am such a huge fan of blue nail polishes and it looks such a beautiful shade. I am a sucker for a blue nail polish I would love to get this even though I have no idea where you can get this polishes from.

No comments:

Post a Comment