Pages

Tuesday 28 July 2015

Currently Wearing | #57

So its that time for currently wearing again and I have to say this is one of my favourites and I love it.
So here are my flower nails which I have used with dotting tools and some nail brushes. This is my first attempt as well, I am quite impressed with myself if I do say so myself.
I have used four nail polishes during my nail look. For the base I used BarryM - Olive, I really do like this nail polish and I feel that Gelly hi-shine is one of my favourites from BarryM. Then the other polish I used for my accent nails is W7 - Fluorescent Orange, I can see the name fits as it is just so bright and I love it so much and I want to use it on all my nails instead of using it for nail art. I have also used Collection - Lilac Daze on the other nails for different colour flowers, I have to say I don't really like this polish. I have no idea what it is about it but it doesn't really go on like a nail polish should do. The last polish I use is Miss Sporty Blazing Bronze, this is such lovely gold polish and I do love Miss Sporty polishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment