Pages

Sunday 12 July 2015

A Nail Polish Wishlist #84

It nail polish wishlist time, I have got two different brands from Rimmel and NYC.

                                     

Polishes Mentioned:
1. NYC - Central Park - £1.79
2. Rimmel - Pink Of Me - £2.99
3. NYC - Big City Dazzle - £1.79
4. NYC - Side Walkers - £1.79
5. Rimmel - My Denim - £2.99
 
Why I Want These Polishes?
1. NYC - Central Park - This is a pearly pink shade, this would be such a lovely shade on the nails. This is really pretty and I love it. The name of it is quite normal for the brand NYC as obviously its about New York.

2. Rimmel - Pink Of Me - I feel that this is a nail polish that should be used for doing manicures I think. The name of this is sweet but its a nice pink shade that if you weren't really going much for a nail polish look then this would be perfect.

3. NYC - Big City Dazzle - I need this now, this looks just like some holographic glitter or some loose ones just with some polish in it. I really like this and I am pretty sure that this is still sold in Superdrug at the moment.

4.  NYC - Side Walkers - Now that is a beautiful nail polish shade. I love this, but I can't quite work out why it is called side walkers. I have no idea what that actually means or even what is it. But its a nice polish though, a winter shade is perfect.

5. Rimmel - My Denim - Now I am a sucker for a bright blue nail polish of course. But this is really nice. I really like the name of this nail polish as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment