Pages

Sunday 19 July 2015

A Nail Polish Wishlist #85

Its nail polish wishlist time and this one has got lots of different brands instead of the same brands. I also have to say that my polishes are very similar shades which is a bit strange.
                                        
Polishes Mentioned:
1. Becca - Summer Daze - Unknown
2. NYC - Ny Taxi - £1.79
3. NYC - Peach Popsicles - £1.79
4, Beauty UK - Pink You've Had Enough - £2.99
5. Beauty UK - Purple Pizzazz - £2.99
6. Miss Sporty - Peel Off Base Coat - £2.29
Why I Want These Polishes?
1. Becca - Summer Daze - This is a brand I have never heard off. So when I was searching on fragrance direct I come across this brand, but I am sure its discontinued. This is such a pretty shade, it looks like it has got a little bit of glitter running through it as well.

2. NYC - Ny Taxi - I have actually got this nail polish. I do love a yellow nail polish because I do like to practise my nail art and I came across that I didn't have any yellow polishes. But I think that this would be good for daises and flowers.

3. NYC - Peach Popsicles - I also have this nail polish as well. Its one of my favourite summer nail polishes and I may do a huge post on summer shades. If I get round to it because it may take me a long while.

4. Beauty UK - Pink You've Hand Enough - This is a lovely nail polish shade, it is so pretty. I do love this one and I may need to go and stalk the BeautyUK nail polish stand as they don't get enough look into I feel. So this week if I am going to superdrug I will go and have a look at the stand and get this one because it is so pretty.

5. Beauty UK - Purple Pizzazz - This is one of the many other nail polishes that I have got. But this is such a bright purple shade. I love love this and I haven't worn this one yet and I can't wait to find it when I can wear it.

6. Miss Sporty - Peel Off Base Coat - I also have this as well. But this is just a strange product and I am not so sure on this. I think I need to give this more of ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment