Pages

Sunday 5 July 2015

A Nail Polish Wishlist #83

Its nail polish wishlist time, this is a lot of different brands this time instead of the same nail polishes.


Polishes Mentioned:
1. BarryM - Racing Green - £2.99
2. L'Oreal - 211 - £4.99
3. NYC - Penn Station Pink - £2.99
4. Rimmel - Darling You're Fab - £2.99
5. Rimmel - Sensual Spice - £4.49

Why I Want These Polishes?
1. BarryM - Racing Green - I am such a big fan of green nail polishes and I haven't really got many of the older barrym nail paints. But I need to go in superdrug and get some new ones, I am a fan of gelly hi-shines but there is something about the old ones I really like.
 
2. L'Oreal - 211 - This is s such a girly bright pink, I do love a pink nail polish. I am not one too go and have a look at the L'Oreal polishes just because the bottles are too small for my liking. I am fussy when it comes to the size of the bottles.
 
3. NYC - Penn Station Pink - This is my perfect nail polish shade, I am in love with it so much. It is gorgeous, I don't think this polish is actually sold in the UK as I was searching the USA website. But it is so nice and the name is cute too.
 
4. Rimmel - Darling You're Fab - I love the name for a start and I can't be the only one who buys nail polishes just for the name because I love it. I am going out of my comfort zone here as this is a complete different nail polish that I would usually buy.

5. Rimmel - Sensual Spice - I like the name of this polish, I think I may have a few polishes like this already. But hey who said you can't have more than one. But it is such a good colour and it would be perfect with a tan I reckon.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment