Pages

Thursday 14 May 2015

Currently Wearing | #52

Its my currently wearing again, I have been wearing a lot of colours this weeks nail post.
This is what I have been wearing this week. I love this nail polish look. Its weird how much I love looking down at my nails as it makes me smile so much. Yes that is very strange. But I just love nail art and I love looking through instagram and seeing people post it that is one of my favourite things to do at the moment.
This is what I have been wearing on my nails, I have been wearing Champney's Champagne, this is the base coat that I used for my flowers. Then the pretty patisserie mint I used for the leaves on my flowers. The main nail polish I have used is Models Own Cerise Shine, this is such a beautiful nail polish. I just love the hypergel nail polishes that they have bought out and I want every polish. I have used BarryM Pink Sapphire Glitter on the top of the models own polish. Then for the pink flowers I have used a heart nail polish which is an old polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment