Pages

Sunday 10 May 2015

A Nail Polish Wishlist #75

Its nail polish wishlist time again, I have changed when I want to post it on a Sunday because that is when the weekend has finished and you can be spending your money really.

Polishes Mentioned:
1. NYC - Midnight Confetti - £2.99
2. NYC - Make Me Blush - £2.99
3. NYC - Gramercy Glitz - £2.99
4. NYC - I Need A Dollar - £2.99
5. NYC - Loft In Williamsburg - £2.99
 
Why I Want These Nail Polishes?
1. NYC - Midnight Confetti - This is such a pretty nail polish, it is a gorgeous glitter a purple one. I just love this nail polish, it is gorgeous. I feel NYC have some amazing glitters and I love them all.
 
2. NYC - Make Me Blush - This is a gorgeous pink glitter, its like a frosty one. It is so pretty, I don't think I have any in my collection like this either so it would be great to go and get this.
 
3. NYC - Gramercy Glitz - This is just a light glitter, it would be perfect over a dark nail polish. I think that would be perfect. I like this, but the name of this actually confuses me as I understand the glitz as it is obviously glitter but its the gramercy.
 
4. NYC - I Need A Dollar - This is a lovely nail polish, but I actually think I got the wrong nail polish as this isn't this colour. But I own this as well and it is just a mint crème instead of this nail polish which is a lot darker.
 
5. NYC - Loft In Williamsburg - Now this is an odd name because when I typed it into Google all it came up with was loft houses in the US. It is very  pretty though a bright blue shade which is very pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment