Pages

Sunday 24 May 2015

A Nail Polish Wishlist #77

Its nail polish wishlist time. All of these polishes is that I have got Barry M nail polishes.
                                   
Polishes Mentioned:
1. BarryM - Limited Edition - Bikini - £3.99
2. Barry M - Rhossili - £3.99
3. Barry M - Wakiki - £3.99
4. Barry M - Cancun - £3.99
5. Barry M - Malibu - £3.99
6. Barry M - Elderberry - £3.99
 
Why I Want These Polishes?
1. Barry M - Bikini - I have this nail polish already. I love this bottle and I sadly couldn't find a picture though. This was a limited edition polish though. It is such a gorgeous shade and I really love the colour.
 
2. Barry M - Rhossili - This is such a beautiful bright pink shade. I don't have many matte shades actually. I feel this is such a lovely shade. It would look perfect with some nail art I feel.
 
3. Barry M - Wakiki - This is such a lovely green nail polish. I need this polish so badly, but I have no idea if this polish is still available. But it is really nice shade and again this would be perfect for a nail art effect.
 
4. Barry M - Cancun - This is a lovely green colour. It is a beautiful colour. I need this one in my life and the name of this is so cool as well. I'm pretty sure that I have a million polishes this colour but you can never have two many shades right.
 
5. Barry M - Malibu - This shade doesn't really show up on here which is strange. I really like it and I need this in my life now. I feel that the shade is very unusual.
 
6. Barry M - Elderberry - I love the gelly nail polishes because they are such lovely shades and they have so many amazing different colours. I need this so much because this would look perfect when you have a tan.

No comments:

Post a Comment