Pages

Sunday 17 May 2015

A Nail Polish Wishlist #76

Its nail polish wishlist tine. Lets see what nail polishes that I have this week. I have a different range of nail polishes this time.

Polishes Mentioned:
1. Sally Hansen - New Wave Blue - £6.99
2. Bourjois - 25 - £7.99
3. Rimmel - Pear Drop - £3.99
4. Rimmel - Cute As A Kitten Heel - £3.99
 
Why I Want These Nail Polishes?
1. Sally Hansen - New Wave Blue - I love this blue nail polish. This is such a pretty colour and I love colours like this because I probably have so many colours in my collection like this. But Sally Hansen is a brand that I haven't really explored before.
 
2. Bourjois - 25 - I think this nail polish is just a really spring/summer nail polish shade. I really love this shade as it is beautiful. But the only problem is I don't really understand why this doesn't have a name.
 
3. Rimmel - Pear Drop - I own this nail polish already and this is such a pretty shade. I really like the metallic look of the nail polish. Also I feel Rimmel have the best nail polish names as they are very creative.
 
4. Rimmel - Cute As A Kitten Heel - I do love my yellow nail polish and I really love yellow. This is something I would defiantly buy because I want to practise my nail art.

No comments:

Post a Comment