Pages

Saturday 2 May 2015

A Nail Polish Wishlist #74

Its wishlist time again, I am sorry for the extreme lack of posts this week. I keep forgetting to post. I have a lot planned this week so look forward to see that.

Polishes Mentioned:
1. Essie - Bump Up The Pumps - £7.99
2. Rimmel - Get Your Shades On - £2.99
3. Rimmel - Captain Khaki - £2.99
4. Revlon - Sweet Tart - £7.99
5. NYC - Price Street - £2.99
 
Why I Want These Nail Polishes?
1. Essie - Bump Up The Pumps - This is the perfect spring colour, its a beautiful coral. I really like the look of this one. I like Essie polishes but because they are £7.99 I find I really difficult to pay that price as I may not like that nail polish. But I know I would defiantly like this one.
 
2. Rimmel - Get Your Shades On - This is such a cool nail polish, I really like this one. I cant help but want too pull off yellow nail polish. But I don't actually think that I will pull it off.
 
3. Rimmel - Captain Khaki - This nail polish obviously isn't pictured sadly. But this is a really cool green khaki obviously. I think this would be the perfect shade for winter actually as I really like this shade.
 
4. Revlon - Sweet Tart - First of all, the name of this is really amusing ha-ha. Also I am a sucker for a bright pink. I don't think I really need anymore pink nail polishes - but I'm pretty sure I have said that so many times ha-ha.
 
5. NYC - Prince Street - NYC nail polishes are one of my favourites as well. I really like them as they go on so well. I love this purple shade, recently I have bought a lot of purple nail polishes and I am really enjoying them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment