Pages

Sunday 31 May 2015

A Nail Polish Wishlist #78

Its nail polish wishlist time. I have got a whole of Rimmel nail polishes that I have.

Polishes Mentioned:
1. Rimmel - Wedge Of Lime - £3.99
2. Rimmel - Sun Downer - £3.99
3. Rimmel - At Ease - £3.99
4. Rimmel - Luna Love - £3.99
5. Rimmel - Pearly Queen - £3.99

Why I Want These Polishes?
1. Rimmel - Wedge Of Lime - This is such a lovely shade of nail polish. I am a huge fan and an absolute sucker of green nail polishes. I am pretty sure that recently Rimmel bought out a new polish of wedge and lime, its a brighter colour I am sure.

2. Rimmel - Sun Downer - Now I am not sure about this colour now I have looked at the picture of Google images. Its red and I don't do red nail polishes, I am pretty sure it was orange. But it is lovely shade though.

3. Rimmel - At Ease - I am very keen on brown nail polishes. I am not sure why I think it is something to do with just the winter/autumn theme. I absolutely love them and I think I may need some new ones.

4. Rimmel - Luna Love - I have a feeling that this polish is no longer available. It is a textured nail polish and I really like them. But this is such a bright pink shade and its beautiful. I may need to go on a discount website to see if they sell them.

5. Rimmel - Pearly Queen - This is a weird metallic shade as well. But I really like it. I need this and I think this would be perfect on a white nail polish. I love it so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment