Pages

Tuesday 7 April 2015

Nails | Spring Nail Colours

Seeing as spring is upon us, I decided I would show you some of the spring shades that might make an appearance on my blog sometime soon.
So I have got 8 polishes and quite a range of them. Of course they are budget. First I have Models Own - Swan, this is such a gorgeous nail polish and this is perfect for Easter. This looks just like mini eggs. The next one I have got is AVON - Orange Crush, this is such a lovely bright polish. It is just so bright and gel finishes are really good. Then I have Models Own - Apple Pie, this is on of the scented nail polishes, it smells so perfect and its a lovely mint shade which I always need many mint shades. I have got BarryM - Lap Of Honour, which is like an offish lilac shade but it is like a light lilac. I haven't used this yet but it looks perfect. I have Tanya Burr - Little Duck, I do love a mint shade. The only problem with this is I cant open it at all. I have Models Own Beach Bag, this is such a good orange/coral shade. I think this may be worn very soon as well. Another BarryM - Strawberry Ice Cream, this is such a lovely pink shade. I love pink nail polishes and this is one gorgeous shade. The last polish I have got Rimmel - Apricot Punch, this is a scented polish that I have actually currently got this nail polish on.

No comments:

Post a Comment