Pages

Saturday 25 April 2015

A Nail Polish Wishlist #73

So its nail polish wishlist time again, this seems to be coming round really quick. This is all China Glaze nail polishes and yes I am still unable to get one. I just cant find any in shops.

Products Mentioned:
1. China Glaze - I'm With The Lifeguard - £7.50
2. China Glaze - Orange You Hot? - £7.50
3. China Glaze - Ride The Waves - £7.50
4. China Glaze - Light As Air - £7.50
5. China Glaze - Cha Cha Cha - £7.50
6. China Glaze - Glitter All The Way - £7.50
 
Why I Want These Polishes?
1. China Glaze - I'm With The Lifeguard - Now this is why I love nail polishes, oh wow this is perfect. This would be the perfect neon shade, this just looks like a highlighter shade. I need this in my life but I feel do I have enough green nail polishes in my collection, Yes I do, but will it stop me, of course not.
 
2. China Glaze - Orange You Hot?  - Now I do like a neon orange so this is really cool. I really like this nail polish and the name of this is really cool as well. I need this in my life. I love it.
 
3. China Glaze - Ride The Waves -  I am guessing that this is blue just because this is something to do with water ha-ha. But I really do have an obsession with blue nail polishes at the moment but I love this one.
 
4. China Glaze - Light As Air - Its such a beautiful nail polish and its a really pretty lilac shade. I love it and its just really gorgeous, I think this would be the perfect for nail art as that would be amazing.
 
5. China Glaze - Cha Cha Cha - This is like a metallic green, I really like this one. I have seen this polish quite a few times somewhere I think. But its really pretty.
 
6. China Glaze - Glitter All The Way - Oh I am a sucker for a glitter, pretty sure I don't need anymore. But that doesn't stop me. I just love them, It is gorgeous though as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment