Pages

Saturday 18 April 2015

A Nail Polish Wishlist #72

Its nail wishlist time again, I feel that I haven't posted as much on here this week. But next week I have a few posts lined up. I have a huge haul for you. So look out for that one. I also don't know if the prices are correct so I am not sure.

                                      
Polishes Mentioned:
1. China Glaze - Dress Me Up - £7.50
2. China Glaze - Pelican Sky - £7.50
3. China Glaze - Strawberry Fields - £7.50
4. China Glaze - Shell We Dance? - £7.50
5. China Glaze - Sky High Top - £7.50
6. China Glaze - In The Limelight - £7.50
 
Why I Want These Polishes?
1. China Glaze - Dress Me Up - This is a gorgeous nude brown, I just love this nail polish shade. I also think the name of the polish is just cute as well. I love it.
 
2. China Glaze - Pelican Sky - This is such an odd grey nail polish actually, I really like it. I feel grey is such a cool colour too wear. But I just don't have enough grey nail polishes in my huge collection. But its a really pretty colour and I like the name of it as well.
 
3. China Glaze - Strawberry Fields - I am thinking to myself, do I need anymore pink nail polishes and the answer is no. But I just cant help myself I am always drawn to pink. But this has gorgeous gold glitter flecks that are coming out of this so this is just perfect.
 
4. China Glaze - Shell We Dance? - This is a very pretty pink colour again, this has glitter running through it and I really like this. I feel that this is so pretty. I do love pink so that is my weakness in nail polishes.
 
5. China Glaze Sky High Top - This blue nail polish is so pretty and perfect. I love this blue shade, I have a lot of light blues and quite a few but I really like this one. I feel its very plain and a wintery colour really.
 
6. China Glaze - In The Limelight - Green nail polishes are so my weakness after pink nail polishes. But oh my this is so good, I love this shade and I feel that this needs to be in my collection now. I also need to know a place where they sell China Glaze because they have got so many beautiful shades.

No comments:

Post a Comment