Pages

Saturday 11 April 2015

A Nail Polish Wishlist #71

Its nail polish wishlist tie and this is a nails inc one. I love nails inc polishes and I just want to go and get lots more.


Polishes Mentioned:
1. Nails Inc - Daisy Lane Floral - £12.00
2. Nails Inc - Soho Place - £14.00
3. Nails Inc - St James - £14.00
4. Nails Inc - Lexington Gardens - £14.00
5. Nails Inc - Notting Hill Gate - £14.00
6. Nails Inc - Haymarket - £14.00
7. Nails Inc - Westbourne Gardens - £14.00
 
Why I Want These Polishes?
1. Nails Inc - Daisy Lane Floral - This is just a beautiful nail polish, I need this in my collection right away. Its quite expensive for flowers though I have got to admit. It is just loose pieces of flowers and I absolutely love this.
 
2. Nails Inc - Soho Place - This is a gel nail polish, this is one of the most beautiful mint shade. I love this colour though I think it is one of my favourite shades of polishes.
 
3. Nails Inc - St James - I don't know why I want this shade because I hate the colour red, I just find it really strange as well. But maybe we always like to just try different shades even though it is a red shade.
 
4. Nails Inc - Lexington Gardens - This is a gel nail polish as well and this colour is absolutely gorgeous. I love this and the name of this is really cool as well. I love the colour and lilac isn't one of my favourite colours of nail polish either.
 
5. Nails Inc - Notting Hill Gate - This is such a lovely bright pink shade. I always feel that you always need a lot of pink nail polishes really. I just have so many but you need lots and lots really.
 
6. Nails Inc - Haymarket - This is another beautiful mint shade, that I probably don't need really. But I just love this colour so I haven't got enough mints have I. Only joking but this is a really pretty shade though.
 
7. Nails Inc - Westbourne Gardens - This is a really strange shade, I am not really sure what this is meant to be. But its like a really pretty glitter, it is perfect though. I really need to go an get this because it is one beautiful polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment