Pages

Saturday 4 April 2015

A Nail Polish Wishlist #70

 
 

Its nail polish wishlist time, I cant believe this is how many I have done actually. Its post 70 and how is this even possible.
 
Polishes Mentioned:
1. OPI - Get In The Expresso Lane - £11.95
2. OPI - Chicago Toast Champagne - £11.95
3. OPI - Midnight In Moscow - £11.95
4. OPI - Tickle My-France-y - £11.95
5. OPI - Mod-ern Girl - £11.95
 
Why I Want These Polishes?
1. OPI - Get In The Expresso Lane - This is a really odd black looking nail polish. But in this picture its looking like a dark green shade. But I am pretty sure that its about an expresso and I am pretty that they are black. This is such a good name.
 
2. OPI - Chicago Toast Champagne - This nail polish is absolutely gorgeous, this is like a creamy pinkish shade. I absolutely need this in my life and I really like the nail polish name as well, its quite a simple one for OPI as well haha.
 
3. OPI - Midnight In Moscow - The nail polish is like the actual sky in the midnight, it is just so beautiful. Its a really pretty and its a gorgeous red nail polish. I really like this shade.
 
4. OPI - Tickle My France-y - I feel as if I have talked about this nail polish before. But if I have I am sorry, this is like a white nail polish, I think this is beautiful, I really like this shade and this is perfect when you have a suntan.  
 
5. OPI - Mod-ern Girl - This is such a cute little name for this polish. The polish is such a gorgeous orange/coral polish. I need this nail polish right now and it would look beautiful in the spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment