Pages

Thursday 23 April 2015

Haul | Collective

Its a collective haul time, this is from AVON, superdrug, elf and Topshop. This obviously wasn't bought in one shopping trip only three.
 
So I have bought quite a lot of different nail polishes. The first one is Models Own - Tropical Green, this is such a beautiful nail polish. I love my green nail polishes as these colours are my favourites. Models Own are just my favourite brands as well. Then I have ELF - Green Machine, this is one gorgeous green shade, its a lot darker than I thought it would be. I have got another one its ELF Bubblegum Pink, pink nail polishes are just perfect and its always needed in your collection. Then I have Topshop - Air Kisses, this is one of the most gorgeous name and its really cute blue. I have another Topshop - Figment, this is a gorgeous pink glitter and I don't think I have enough of them in my collection (joking!). The last polish is BarryM - Papaya, it is such a gorgeous peach nail polish that is perfect for summer and spring.
Then I have five AVON nail polishes, I have AVON - Jacquered Metal, a gorgeous fringe confetti nail polish that can be used as a top coat. Then I have AVON - Agate, this is such a gorgeous shade that I cannot wait to use actually. Then I have AVON - Fuchsia Force, now this is such a gorgeous nail polish that can be used with the magnetic stick that I have. Then AVON - White Matte, I feel everyone needs to have a white matte nail polish in there life and I really like it. The last polish I have AVON - Hypnotic Bronze, this is used with the magnetic thing and I just love this polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment